“Integration, not innovation, is the missing link in Health IT.”*
Adviser for Healthcare Transformation & Technology
Deloitte Center for Health
At HealthSaaS, we have a genuine curiosity that inspires us to think differently. We exist to challenge the status quo and are driven by a sense of purpose to empower
every segment of the healthcare industry.
HealthSaaS is a thought leader in healthcare interoperability solutions that enable meaningful exchange of patient-driven data. Our cloud‐based IoT services provide health IT companies, clinicians, hospitals, pharmacies, accountable care organizations (ACOs) and health plans with a secure, vendor‐neutral infrastructure that provides just in time data to facilitate early interventions and reduce readmissions for chronic condition patients.
The HealthSaaS Platform provides chronic disease management services for clinicians and their patients who suffer from conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, Heart Failure, COPD, asthma, dementia and chronic pain.
- Work in the home, as well as long-term and post-acute care settings
- Provide early intervention services to help reduce hospitalizations
- Lead to improvements in the cost and quality of care
- Enable independent living at home
- Reduce the need to move to more intensive, higher-cost care settings
- Decrease the burden on formal and informal caregivers
- Minimize readmission penalties as defined in the Affordable Care Act
Sandra Elliott, Director, Consumer Technology and Service Development, Meridian Health said “The HealthSaaS IoT Platform enables iMPak Health to
offer solution based information to the clinicians in an actionable manner,” “The ability to provide a low cost, end-to-end solution will ultimately create the
most value for providers and patients.”
Here are a few of our recent highlights: