The shift from volume to value, from episode to continuity of care, from fixing to preventing, from institution to the home, and from the patient to the person/population…is profound and transformative.
HealthSaaS is an industry leader in driving all of these factors
At HealthSaaS, we have a genuine curiosity that inspires us to think differently. We exist to challenge the status quo and are driven by a sense of purpose to empower
every segment of the healthcare industry.
HealthSaaS is a thought leader in healthcare interoperability solutions that enable meaningful exchange of patient-driven data. Our cloud‐based IoT services provide
health IT companies, clinicians, hospitals, pharmacies and home health organizations with a secure, vendor‐neutral infrastructure that provides just in time data to
facilitate early interventions and reduce readmissions for chronic condition patients.
The HealthSaaS Platform provides chronic disease management services for clinicians and their patients who suffer from conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, heart failure, COPD, asthma and chronic pain.
- Work in the home, as well as long-term and post-acute care settings
- Normalize and visualize patient driven data for hospitals and clinicians
- Provide early intervention alerting tools so clinicians can reduce hospitalizations
- Helps reduce readmissions and associated penalties as defined in the Affordable Care Act
- Reduces the need to move patients to more intensive, higher-cost care settings
Sandra Elliott, Director, Consumer Technology and Service Development, Meridian Health said “The HealthSaaS IoT Platform enables Meridian Health to offer solution based information to the clinicians in an actionable manner,” “The ability to provide a low cost, end-to-end solution will ultimately create the most value for providers and patients.”
Here are a few of our recent highlights: